Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I forgot about Monday.

Well, a week has come and gone and I somehow forgot Monday.  Yes Monday, my day that I seem to remember that I have this blog and realize maybe something has happened in the last week worth writing about.  Guess that goes to show you how exciting my life has been lately.  I did have a nice weekend though, which did involve rescuing my parents, aunt and uncle, and their friends after their van hit a snow drift and shot snow into the engine bay, running the serpentine belt off its' pulleys.  But that night was just cold, and snowy, and I don't really want to talk about it.

Looking at exploring my entreprenural side of my brain though.  I have a few ideas, but that seems to be all that ever comes from my little visions of something different.

I'm going to have to let that one sit a little while, so I can ponder more.

IMP(ACT)

No comments: