Monday, January 26, 2009

I almost forgot.

Well it is that time of the week again.  Monday.  Oh Monday, I almost forgot you.  Had quite the busy weekend for not really doing a whole lot.  Had a great game of OIL POWER Friday night.  It was, as usual, a blast! 

Saturday, I didn't do a whole lot.  Ran some errands and whatnot.  But Saturday night was the Impact adult leaders Christmas Party!  Yes, it is the end of January and we are just getting it done.  What can I say?  We were busy.  So we had this awesome meal.  It was all FONDUE!!!  We have cheese fondue to go with the bread, and oil fondue to deep fry anything we wanted.  There was steak, chicken, and ELK!  Cheese sticks, veggies, mushrooms galore!  A very fun night capped with chocolate fondue to go with the pineapple, strawberries, cherries, and my first cake I have ever baked, angel food.

Sunday, was awesome.  PK had an awesome sermon.  He really set the bar high, so he will really have to work to keep up that caliber of sermons.  Then came the vote that we have been anxiously awaiting for several months.  Grace and Salem have voted and decided to merge!  I am so incredibly happy, and cannot wait to see where this ride takes us.  It has been a long time coming, and I am glad that it finally went through.  Then we had a meeting for the mission trip to Texas, and then to cap the night off, Sunday school at J&Js which also featured some fondue because of all the left-overs from the night before.  And one last thing to end the night.  We played the game 'scare Angie.'  Basically, Angie hates to be scared, and so I try my very hardest to scare her every opportunity I get.  Whether it is just sneaking up behind her, or jumping out of closets, as long as I get to hear that blood curdling scream, I know that I have won.  Well Josh even got this one videotaped, and it is pretty funny...  Sorry Angie, I know you hate the game, but thanks for being such a good sport.

Chuff Out!

No comments: