Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little bit of nothing

Not too much going on today, other than it is Thursday, on which the most amazing TV show ever is aired.  You guessed it, The Office.  I like how they have it on Thursday so that it gives me something to look forward to towards the end of the week.  I get my 22-24 minutes of awesomeness in (30 minutes minus commercials) and go to bed to wake up to Friday.  Then it is like, "dang where did this week go?"  Then I smile and enjoy the fact that it is almost the weekend.  2 1/2 days packed full of nothingness!  Wrong.  The weekends go too fast.  There is always too much to do.  I wish we had 4 day work weeks, I think that would make work more enjoyable.

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."  - Jack Handey

Keep on Keepin' on...

No comments: