Friday, March 27, 2009

Not again...

It's getting to be that time of the year again. Spring. The time that sucks the most for us in the fertilizer/chemical business. It will be a nice change of pace having full days of work. But, full days of working 6am-8 or 9pm just suck. Especially when those days are 6 days a week for what seems like months. Just this morning the boss said... "I think we are going to work until noon tomorrow." Aww man, not Saturday! That really puts a damper on Fridays. But it is what it is, and once I get back in the routine of working all day, getting a little sleep, going to work real early, and repeat, I'll get used to it.

Awesome news is, we are just over a week away from leaving for our youth Impact missions trip to Galveston, TX. I am getting really excited, and I believe it will be an awesome experience!

Just thought that I better throw another post on here for the month.

Catch ya later.

No comments: